Guests are welcome to prepare their own meals in our fully equipped kitchen. Canggu Station Supermarket is just a few minutes’ walk away and Popular Supermarket is a 10 minute-drive.
– Microwave oven
– Hot and cold water dispenser
– Dining set and cutlery for four people
– Cooking utensils
Should guests wish to dine out, there is a wide selection of restaurants nearby, from fine dining to casual choices. Followings are just a few.
– Milk & Madu Café is an all-day outdoors café that is especially popular for breakfast and brunch. Serves international cuisine (10 minutes’ walk).
– Ruko Café is a popular pit-stop for breakfast, and well-known for its bircher muesli and acai bowls and stylish interiors (15 minutes’ walk).
– Rojo’s Breakfast is next to Ruko Café and serves great morning meals in intimate surroundings.
– Gourmet Canggu is a casual café serving all-day Indonesian, Asian, vegetarian and vegan fare (8 minutes’ walk).
– Starbucks Canggu (10 minutes’ walk).
– Betelnut Café is one of Canggu’s most popular places to drop in and it serves international cuisine from salads to wraps and varieties of cheesecake. There’s a cosy air-conditioned dining room on the ground floor and a rustic open-air area on the first floor with rice field views (10 minutes’ drive).
– Milu By Nook restaurant serves Balinese cuisine (10 minutes’ walk).
– Miss CoCo Bali specialises in health food (10 minutes’ walk).
– Sticky Fingers Canggu is a popular barbecue restaurant (10 minutes’ walk).
– The Shady Shack is a nautical-themed, rustic-chic vegetarian café that opens for breakfast, lunch and dinner until late (15 minutes’ drive).