Explore and DiscoverCanggu is one of the hottest destinations in Bali. Buzzing with liveliness, this former fisherman’s village has so much to offer for travellers to discover, from awesome surfing to the coolest street art, yoga, hipster cafes, beach bars and seriously tasty (and healthy) food or partying the night away. Canggu is one of the most talked-about seaside destinations in Bali. This former fishermen’s village has so much to offer travellers, from awesome surfing and the island’s coolest street art to yoga, hipster cafes, beach bars and seriously tasty (and healthy) food or partying the night away.
– Finns Beach Club (15 minutes walk)
– Potato Head Beach Club Bali (15 minutes drive)
– Old Man’s Bar at Batu Bolong Beach is one of the best spots for surfing in Bali (9 minutes drive)
– Kayu Putih Beach (5 minutes drive)
– Brawa Beach (5 minutes drive)
– Echo Beach (surf by day, party by night (18 minutes’ drive).
– Tanah Lot Temple is one of Bali’s most famous attractions. During high tide, the temple seemingly floats on water. Visit to view amazing sunsets from about 4.30pm onwards (40 minutes’ drive).
– Ubud is perched in the highlands of Bali and offers scenic landscapes, a lively art scene, rich cultural atmosphere, and countless lifestyle attractions, including some of Bali’s best restaurants, such as Hujan Locale and Mozaic. Visit Tegallalang Rice Terraces, Monkey Forest and Ubud Cultural Theatre. (1 hour and 15 minutes’ drive).
– Seminyak is known for the glitz and glamour of its boutique shopping, beach clubs and fine-dining restaurants but Seminyak Beach is relatively quiet during the day and is a great spot for kite flying, sunbathing, swimming and relaxing.